Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MY DAY

Finally the day has come, A day I have waited for a whole year, Today I celebrate the day that I was born, Can you believe it is the day, the day that I was expelled from the womb, a day like today 25 years ago; I was born into this wonderful world, where I have witnessed so many things, both good and bad. Today is a wonderful day. I take time to thank my parents, for the love, care, nourishment, encouragement, for I have lived this long, I couldn’t do it without them. Life has brought many friends my way, some became best friends, others became acquaintances, and others became enemies. I thank Jehovah for all that I have experienced, and as I start this new phase of my life, I pray that he will walk with me and guide me. I know there will be trials along the road but I know with him he shall guide me. This is a great day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment