Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NO TITLE

This is a letter of apology, whom am I apologizing to, Mr. Right for one, a friend, anyone who saw me, my family……………………what am I apologizing for? Now that’s the million dollar question, but from what I hear my actions on Tuesday were not exactly of my kind of behavior, I don’t want to give excuses and I don’t want to blame anyone or anything. Only I am responsible for my actions. To Mr. Right, I don’t want you to think that I may not always feel or know the value of this gift, and I have become painfully aware of the failure that I represent, of not being able to remember certain events that have transpired. I have heard different stories of what happened and some say I was drunk, (but I know myself, I have photographic memory I remember details) anyway no excuses no nothings. Think happy thoughts I keep on telling myself, but am scared, angry, confused and so apologetic coz the things I hear I did, sound so horrendous. I feel like I am taking advantage of the exquisite and unique nature of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment